• Whether you are jogging, riding or just walking (which will take you longer), go along the docks of the canal up to the parc de la Villette. Up there, visit la Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, a museum to discover some science secrets and insolit experiences.
• During a sunny day, rent a little licensed free boat and navigate by yourself up the canal out of Paris
Time to stay: a few hours
Subway: Jaurès (line 2, 5), Corentin Cariou (line 7)
Location: 19ème arrondissement
At the border of Paris, le Bassin de la Villlette is a mixed of modern residential buildings and alternative places located alongside the large docks of the canal.
Mostly pleasant during sunny days, the canal concentrates a lot of outdoor activities, chilling spots and nightlife places
Popular, familial, becoming trendy, there is here entertainment for every taste.
• Grab some drinks, picnic or play petanque on the canal side. Or enjoy the view from the bars along like le Point Ephémère or le Pavillon des canaux
• Stop by a barge moored along the docks to have a drink or have a salsa class on la Peniche Antipode
• End your day at a music venue : le Trabendo, la Philharmonie, or le Cabaret Sauvage